Scene unfolding machine for Solo RPG
A downloadable game
Were you ever playing a scene in your Solo game, and suddenly you wished you had a GM that told you what happened just next?
The Scene Unfolding Machine (SUM) is a GM Emulator that helps you come up with content during your scenes. It can give you both GM Actions and NPC Actions, helping you fill in those blank moments.
SUM is a GM emulator that expands any solo system, including that of my own: Plot unfolding machine
- Figure out how would a GM react to your prompts, depending on tension level
- Discover how a GM would react to your PCs crazy ideas
- Throw World Building elements during your game scenes
- Learn what do NPCs say to your PCs
- Learn how NPCs react to your PCs indications
- Check NPCs opinions on your proposed plans
- Find general inspiration for literally anything by combining three d100 tables
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish
Digital Tools to play SUM
- Foundry (Mythic GME Tools) module
- Play by the Writing: https://jeansenvaars.itch.io/play-by-the-writing
Join me and let me know how this works for you :)
Check out my blog here: https://jvhouse.xyz/ for actual plays and other goodies
|Tags||GM-Less, Solo RPG, Tabletop role-playing game|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Scene unfolding Machine - V2-3 - Print.pdf 3 MB
Scene unfolding Machine - V2-3.pdf 2 MB
Scene unfolding Machine - V3-1 - Spanish - Print.pdf 3 MB
Scene unfolding Machine - V3-1 - Spanish.pdf 2 MB
Scene unfolding Machine - V3-1 - Print.pdf 3 MB
Scene unfolding Machine - V3-1.pdf 2 MB
Scene unfolding Machine - V4-0 - Print.pdf 3 MB
Scene unfolding Machine - V4-0.pdf 3 MB
- SUM v4.0 ReleasedNov 07, 2022
- SUM v4.0-Preview is released!Nov 06, 2022
- Scene unfolding machine V3.1 ReleaseOct 14, 2022
- Scene unfolding machine V3 out!Oct 14, 2022
- Scene unfolding machine V2.2 out!Sep 25, 2022
- Scene unfolding machine V2.1 out!Sep 19, 2022
- Scene unfolding machine V2 out!Sep 18, 2022
- SUM had a line in spanish - pls redownload (oops!)Sep 09, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi JeansenVaars, I think the product looks great, unfortunately, they have recently disabled PayPal in Thailand for non-Thai's. Is there any other way I can get some funds to you?
Cheers and happy festive season:-)
Thank you, Opus, don't worry so much. Your thanks and liking this product is already a huge thing for me. Please enjoy it, and why not share an actual play someday :)
Thank you! I'm excited to try this and PUM!
Ooh I love the look of those d100 tables! For some reason I keep finding myself gravitating toward big tables of adjectives (I constantly need to know things like "What does this cool new item look like?" and "So we found some kind of building in the wilderness, but what is it?") and the one included here will give a big boost to my collection. 😃
And the subject/topic table is great for "What does the NPC talk about?" and "What's written in the letter?" or "What does the inscription say?"
Thanks for the great resource!
Thank you for your kind words! Indeed, the Inspiration Prompts tables should definitely help with those kinds of questions. Complement them with yes/no oracles of PUM to refine them afterwards :)